SMILEDIRECTCLUB BACHELORETTE WEEKEND IN NASHVILLE SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by Smile Direct Club, LLC (herein “Sponsor”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND CURRENTLY RESIDING WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED AS OF THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, D.C., CANADA, IN QUEBEC, AND WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AT TIME OF ENTRY. TO ENTER, YOU MUST HAVE AN EMAIL ACCOUNT.
1. Sweepstakes Period: SmileDirectClub Bachelorette Weekend in Nashville Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on July 1, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on August 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstake’s Website (defined below) is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is provided by the Sponsor.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents the 50 United States, D.C., and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 21 years of age or older and are engaged to be married as of the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Promotion Activators Management, LLC (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States, D.C., Canada, in Quebec, and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to United States law.
3. How to Enter: Go to www.SmileDirectClub.com/Wedding-Sweepstakes (the “Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry form and provide your name, email address, phone number, and wedding date (“Entry”). Limit one (1) Entry per person. All Entries received from any person that exceed the stated limitation will be disqualified. Entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Incomplete or illegible Entries will not be acknowledged. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an Entry, the name of the “authorized account holder” associated with the email account will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder of the email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Proof of submission of an Entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor. Released Parties (defined in Rule 7, below) are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, that contain false information, that are generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address for purposes of entry into the Sweepstakes. Use of any automated program or method to enter will result in disqualification of all associated Entries and of the person/email address account responsible for such Entries.
4. Drawing/Odds of Winning: One (1) prize winner will be selected at random from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about September 7, 2019. Odds of winning depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Administrator’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) prize winner will receive a 5-day/4-night trip for seven (winner plus up to 6 guests) to Nashville, TN and one (1) invisible aligner kit (“Prize”). Prize includes (i) round trip economy air transportation to Nashville, TN from the major commercial airport near winner’s residence selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX USD); (ii) four (4) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (single room) for winner and each guest (up to 7 hotel rooms total) at a hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX USD); (iii) one (1) invisible aligner kit for the prize winner (ARV: $1,895 USD); (iv) one (1) whitening kit for winner and each guest (seven (7) whitening kits in total) (ARV: $XX USD); (v) gift cards redeemable at select Nashville-area restaurants selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $3,950 USD); (vi) gift cards redeemable for spa treatments at a Nashville-area spa selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $1,000 USD); (vii) general use gift cards intended to be used towards incidentals and spending money (ARV: $1,000 USD); (viii) one (1) day tour of Nashville (ARV: $XX USD), (ix) one (1) mural tour (ARV: $XX USD); and (x) $7,200 USD (or $9,674 CAD, if applicable) cash awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner. Total ARV: $30,000 USD/$40,309 CAD*. (*The Canadian conversion was made using the rates on May 1, 2019 and will fluctuate). Actual value depends upon point of departure and other fluctuations.
Winner’s guests must each be at least 21 years of age or older. Prize trip must be taken between October 1, 2019 and May 22, 2020 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. Winner and guests must each sign a travel release prior to traveling. Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary and possess all required travel documents. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor. Winner and guests are responsible for transport from their respective residences to the airport and from the airport to their respective residences. Once trip dates have been booked, no change, extension, or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No extension or change of trip dates is permitted. It is the responsibility of the winner and guests to provide proper documentation (including government issued picture identification). Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Winner and guests are responsible for meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to Nashville, TN (the winner lives within a 150-mile radius of Nashville, TN), ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the winner. Released Parties (defined in Rule 7, below) shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any Prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for any missed Prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred resulting from flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other Prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Additional Prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of Prize notification. Winner and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and guests may be required to provide a credit card at the time of hotel check-in. Once a guest is selected by winner, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by Sponsor’s transportation carrier(s) of choice. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers, gift cards, and gift certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. Transportation carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Unclaimed or forfeited Prize will not be awarded. All taxes resulting from acceptance of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of Prize is permitted, except as expressly set forth herein by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value (at its sole discretion) for any reason. Any expenses not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to state, provincial and local government surcharges, taxes (including federal, state, provincial and local income taxes), other costs, and other expenses relating to the Prize and the use or acceptance of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating and accepting the Prize, winner and guests accept any risk related to travel, including personal injury and/or death, acknowledge that their participation in the Prize event is voluntary, acknowledge that there are natural factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities they are participating in and they assume the risk of such factors and occurrences and agree that the Released Parties (defined in Rule 7, below) will not be in any way responsible for any resulting injury and/or death. Winner and guests agree to comply with all venue regulations related to the Prize. Sponsor and the venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guests who engage in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the venue or engage in any other objectionable behavior. Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by issuers. Winner’s Invisible Aligner kit includes winner’s choice of one (1) in-home Impression Kit or one (1) 3D scan at a SmileShop location. Use of Invisible Aligner portion of Prize is subject to and requires agreement to standard Terms and Conditions, which includes a requirement for continued routine dental care (not provided by Sponsor, can be obtained from third party providers). Winner and guests are solely responsible for all other fees associated with Prize receipt and use, regardless of whether Prize is used in whole or in part. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in fact or in law, by Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a Prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute Prize, or a portion thereof, with a prize, or a portion thereof, of equal or greater value in the event the Prize, or a portion thereof, becomes unavailable. All Prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event shall Sponsor’s Prize liability exceed the ARV of the Prize for any reason. Invisible Aligner portion of Prize must be redeemed, and the free evaluation completed, on or before January 31, 2020. Scheduling for 3D scan at a SmileShop location is subject to availability and may need to be booked several days in advance.
6. Winner Notification/Prize Award/Publicity Consent: No entrant is deemed a winner until his/her eligibility has been verified and it is determined that he/she has complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Sponsor or Administrator will issue potential winner, via email to the address provided in the selected entrant’s Entry, an affidavit of eligibility and a release of liability and publicity (where permitted) (“Affidavit”) and potential winner must complete and return the Affidavit within seven (7) days of first attempted notification. Guests of potential winner will also be required to execute Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) during this same time-period. Sponsor is not responsible for any telecommunications issues or for change of mailing address, or email address subsequent to the date on which an entrant entered the Sweepstakes. Also, if the potential winner is a resident of Canada, arrangements will be made to administer a mathematical skill-test, which will be administered by phone or email (at Sponsor or Administrator’s discretion), and potential winner will be required to correctly answer the question within a time limit and without mechanical or other assistance to receive the Prize. If Prize or any notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator, the Prize will be forfeited, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected at random from remaining eligible Entries. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to award the Prize, and, if after three (3) attempts the Prize remains unclaimed, the Prize may not be awarded in Sponsor’s discretion. In no event will more than one (1) Prize be awarded. Acceptance of Prize will further constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s assignees may use winner’s name, likeness, city and state/province of residence, and/or Prize information for promotional purposes in any media worldwide without limitation and without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. General: By participating, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters. Entrants further agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all other service agencies involved with the design, execution or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the respective directors, officers, agents and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, claims, losses and damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property, arising out of, or relating to, their participation in this Sweepstakes and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of the Prize (if applicable), including as set out in Rule 9, below. Entrants who Sponsor determines to have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if Sponsor suspects or finds entrant to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or the Website; (c) acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking the Website, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE WEBSITE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING LAWYERS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE PROMOTIONS. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States.
8. Binding Arbitration: Subject to applicable laws, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Tennessee law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties.
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENTRANT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW MANDATORY ARBITRATION, WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO RELEVANT PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
By entering, entrants agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Tennessee; and (b) any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth above in this Section 8 of these Official Rules, and/or are related to entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Tennessee in Davidson County.
9. Limitation of Liability: Released Parties do not assume any responsibility for, and the entrant hereby releases and agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless from and against, any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with, the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection and confirmation of the winner, and the arranging for, awarding of and use of the Prize or portion thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties are not responsible for (a) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information for any reason; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete Entries, transmissions or transactions, Entries that are altered or otherwise irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of these Official Rules; (c) any loss, damage, or claims caused by, or in any way related to, the awarded Prize or the Sweepstakes itself; (d) failure of the Website or any operations or transmission of information during the Sweepstakes Period, including, without limitation, any problems, human, production or technical errors, lost, delayed, garbled or corrupted data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or transmission lines, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material connected to the Sweepstakes, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (e) any typographical or other error or omission in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement or notification of the winner; (f) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers" or otherwise; (g) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging for, awarding of or use of the Prize or any portion thereof; (h) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind; or (i) cheating or fraud by any participant. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend these Official Rules for clarification purposes, at any time, in any way, and without prior notice, without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, including should any virus, worm, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, Sponsor may randomly select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to date/time of such termination, or up to the date/time of the situation warranting such termination.
10. Winner’s Name: The Sponsor expects to announce the name of the winner on or around September 14, 2019. For the winner’s name (available after winner has been verified), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by November 14, 2019 to: SmileDirectClub Bachelorette Winner, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077, United States.
12. Rules Govern: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
14. Sponsor: Smile Direct Club, LLC, 414 4th Ave N, Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37219, United States.
15. Administrator: Promotion Activators Management, LLC, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie IL 60077, United States.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CT on 7/1/19 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on 8/31/19. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 21 years of age or older and engaged to be married as of the time of entry. One (1) prize: Prize winner will receive a 5-day/4-night trip for 7 (winner plus up to 6 guests) and one (1) invisible aligner and winner’s choice of an in-home Impression Kit or a 3D scan at a SmileShop location. ARV $30,000 USD/$40,309 CAD (subject to currency fluctuations). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No purchase necessary. Skill testing question required in Canada. Void outside of the 50 U.S./D.C., Canada, in Quebec, and where prohibited by law. For Official Rules and complete entry/prize details and drawing date, go to https://smiledirectclub.com/wedding-sweeps-official-rules/. Sponsored by Smile Direct Club, LLC, 414 4th Ave N, Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37219, United States.