Which option is right for you?
Designed for dentists who currently do not offer an orthodontic product to patients. No clear aligner experience is required, and providers are paired with an SDC-affiliated dental practice throughout treatment.
- Impressions or scans taken in office during initial exam to get patient started with SDC.
- Patient is then paired with an SDC-affiliated dentist or orthodontist through our teledentistry platform for remote dental clear aligner therapy.
- Receive compensation for capturing the impression or scan.
- No involvement required after the initial appointment (oversight at discretion of dentist).
- Leads provided by SmileDirectClub (e.g., patients who need dental work before starting treatment).
Designed for orthodontists and dentists as a traditional in-office clear aligner product. Treatment plan is overseen by the qualifying orthodontist or dentist in the practice.
- Impressions or scans taken in office.
- Treatment plan created by orthodontist or dentist using SDC SmileCheck platform.
- Requires in-office visits at your discretion, just like other clear aligner companies.
- Competitively priced.
- Free training on SmileCheck platform; no certification fees.
- Leads provided by SmileDirectClub (e.g., patients who need dental work before starting treatment or patients who don’t qualify for remote clear aligner therapy).
Be one of the first to offer SmileDirectClub to your patients.
Complete this short form to confirm your interest.