SMILEDIRECTCLUB SUPER FAN SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by Smile Direct Club, LLC (herein “Sponsor”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND CURRENTLY RESIDING WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), AND WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, D.C., AND WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT TIME OF ENTRY. TO ENTER, YOU MUST HAVE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
- Sweepstakes Period: SmileDirectClub Super Fan Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on November 30, 2018 at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on December 7, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents the 50 United States and D.C., who are at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Promotion Activators Management, LLC (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States, D.C., and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to United States law.
- How to Enter: Step 1: Take a selfie showing your best smile (“Photo”). Photos will not be judged, and quality of Photo will not impact the odds of winning. No person other than the entrant should be visible in the Photo; failure to comply may result in disqualification at the discretion of the Sponsor. Your Photo must comply with the “Entry Guidelines” in Section 4, below. Step 2: After completing Step 1, You must follow the SmileDirectClub page on Instagram and have a valid, public, Instagram account. If you don’t have an Instagram account, you may create one free of charge by visiting http://Instagram.com and following the on-screen instructions to register. If you do not already follow SmileDirectClub on Instagram, visit https://www.instagram.com/smiledirectclub/ and click on the “Follow” icon. Once you are following SmileDirectClub, post your Photo to your Instagram feed during the Sweepstakes Period and tag with #SuperFanSweepstakes (the “Hashtag”) to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. If you do not include the Hashtag exactly as shown here, your entry will be disqualified and will not be included in the prize drawing described in Section 5, below. The Instagram account used to enter must be registered in your name. You may not enter via a corporate or shared account. If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries received from any person that exceed the stated limitation will be disqualified. Entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be acknowledged and will not be included in the Sweepstakes drawing. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the name of the “authorized account holder” associated with the Instagram account will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder of an Instagram account will be determined by Instagram’s records. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor. Released Parties (defined in Section 8, below) are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, that contain false information, that are generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account for purposes of entry into the Sweepstakes. Use of any automated program or method to enter will result in disqualification of all associated entries and of the person/email address/Instagram account responsible for such entries.
- Entry Guidelines:By submitting an entry, you warrant and represent that: (a) it is, in its entirety, your original work; (b) it has not been previously published; (c) it has not won previous awards; (d) it does not violate or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy/publicity or other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity; (e) the entry is suitable for presentation in a public forum; and (f) publication of the entry via various media, including but not limited to the Sponsor’s website and social media channels, will not violate or infringe on the rights of any third party. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties (defined in Section 8, below) from and against any claims to the contrary.
Entry submissions may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any of the following:
a) Any Sponsor or third-party intellectual property, including, third-party trademarks, logos, or trade dress;
b) Sexually explicit or suggestive content; violent content or content derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; or any profane or pornographic content or nudity;
c) References to or depictions of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); content that promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; content that promotes any particular political agenda or message;
d) Obscene or offensive material; endorsement of any form of hate speech or hate group;
e)Content that is a duplicate of any other entry’s content;
f) Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, other companies or other people;
g) Personal identification, such as personal names, license plates or e-mail addresses;
h) Material embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia that identify any person, living or dead, other than the entrant;
i) Messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Sponsor wishes to associate; or
j) Content that infringes the rights of any third party; and/or violates any law.
Entries that do not comply with the above guidelines, or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Photo must be relevant to the theme of the Sweepstakes. If the Sponsor believes that the Photo is not relevant to the theme, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, the Photo may be disqualified. Photo must comply with Instagram format guidelines. Photo must not contain material that is harmful to others, such as viruses, trojan horses or other technologies that could adversely impact the Sweepstakes or any person’s computer or other entry device. By submitting an entry, you agree that your entry is gratuitous and made without restriction and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to use or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET AS AUTHORIZED BY SPONSOR, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to post or use your entry. By submitting an entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and designees the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the entry or portions of the entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor at its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes, including without limitation posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, social media sites and/or other Sponsor-selected media. In addition, you hereby assign to the Sponsor all rights, titles, and interests that you may be deemed to have in any reproduction, product, or derivative work using or incorporating the entry. Such rights, title and interest shall include, but are not limited to, all intellectual property, sales and licensing rights. You further agree to waive any “Moral Rights” in the Entry. Upon request of Sponsor, entrants shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor reasonably necessary to establish the grant of license, the transfer of copyrights and waiver of “Moral Rights” under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
- Drawing/Odds of Winning: One (1) potential prize winner will be randomly selected by the Administrator from all eligible entries received on or about December 14, 2018. Administrator’s decision shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depends on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Prize (1): One (1) prize winner will receive one (1) invisible aligner kit and their choice of one (1) in-home Impression Kit or one (1) 3D scan at a SmileShop location (“Prize”). Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $1,929. Use of Prize is subject to and requires agreement to standard terms and conditions (https://smiledirectclub.com/consent/), which includes a requirement for continued routine dental care (not provided by Sponsor, can be obtained from third party providers). Winner is solely responsible for all other fees associated with Prize receipt and use, regardless of whether Prize is used in whole or in part. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in fact or in law, by Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of Prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute Prize, or a portion thereof, with a prize, or a portion thereof, of equal or greater value in the event the Prize, or a portion thereof, becomes unavailable. All Prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event shall Sponsor’s Prize liability exceed the ARV of the Prize for any reason. Prize will be awarded provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. Prize must be redeemed, and the free evaluation completed, on or before January 31, 2019. Scheduling for 3D scan at a SmileShop location is subject to availability and may need to be booked several days in advance. ARV is correct at date of publication of these Rules but may be subject to change. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value will not be paid to the winner. Winner will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local of all applicable jurisdictions) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of any Prize. Any person winning $600 or more worth of prizes from Sponsor in a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 after the end of the calendar year in which the prizes were awarded and copy of such form will be filed with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Winner Notification/Prize Award/Publicity Consent: No entrant is deemed a winner until his/her eligibility has been verified and it is determined that he/she has complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent will contact potential winner via direct message on Instagram on or about December 15, 2018 and potential winner will have seventy-two (72) hours from the time the direct message is sent to reply to the direct message with their complete name, address, phone, date of birth and email. If a potential winner fails to respond to the Instagram direct message within such seventy-two (72) hour period, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Once potential winner has responded to the Instagram direct message with the requested information, Sponsor or Administrator will issue an affidavit of eligibility and a release of liability and publicity (where permitted) (“Affidavit”) via overnight night delivery service or email, and potential winner must complete and return the Affidavit within ten (10) days of first attempted notification or delivery. Winner will be issued the Prize to the address he/she provides within approximately 2-4 weeks of verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any telecommunications issues or for change of mailing address, email address, or Instagram account subsequent to the date on which an entrant entered the Sweepstakes. If Prize or any notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, the Prize will be forfeited, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to award the Prize, and, if after three (3) attempts the Prize remains unclaimed, the Prize may not be awarded in Sponsor’s discretion. In no event will more than one (1) prize be awarded. If, due to a production, technical, human or other error, more than one (1) prize notification is issued, the Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid recipients of such prize notifications. Acceptance of Prize will further constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s assignees may use winner’s name, likeness, city and state of residence, and/or Prize information for promotional purposes in any media worldwide without limitation and without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- General: By participating, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters. Entrants further agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all other service agencies involved with the design, execution or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the respective directors, officers, agents and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, claims, losses and damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property, arising out of, or relating to, their participation in this Sweepstakes, and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a Prize (if applicable), including as set out in Section 10, below. Entrants who Sponsor or Administrator determine to have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if Sponsor suspects or finds entrant to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Administrator, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING LAWYERS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States.
- Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Tennessee law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties.
THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENTRANT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO RELEVANT PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
By entering, entrants agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Tennessee; and (b) any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth above in this Section 9 of these Official Rules, and/or are related to entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Tennessee in Davidson County.
- Limitation of Liability: Released Parties do not assume any responsibility for, and the entrant hereby releases and agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless from and against, any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with, the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection and confirmation of the winner, and the arranging for, awarding of and use of a Prize. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties are not responsible for (a) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information for any reason; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries, transmissions or transactions, entries that are altered or otherwise irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of these Official Rules; (c) any loss, damage, or claims caused by, or in any way related to, the awarded Prize or the Sweepstakes itself; (d) failure of any operations or transmission of information during the Sweepstakes Period, including, without limitation, any problems, human, production or technical errors, lost, delayed, garbled or corrupted data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or transmission lines, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material connected to the Sweepstakes, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (e) any typographical or other error or omission in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement or notification of the Prize winner; (f) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; (g) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging for, awarding of or use of the Prize or any portion thereof; (h) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind; or (i) cheating or fraud by any participant. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend these Official Rules for clarification purposes, at any time, in any way, and without prior notice, without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, including should any virus, worm, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event of termination, Sponsor may conduct the random Sweepstakes Drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes entries received up to date/time of such termination, or up to the date/time of the situation warranting such termination.
- Winner’s Name: For the winner’s name (available after winner has been verified), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by February 19, 2019 to: SmileDirectClub Super Fan Winner, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077.
- Rules Govern: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Sponsor: Smile Direct Club, LLC, 414 4th Ave N, Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37219.
- Administrator: Promotion Activators Management, LLC, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suit 403, Skokie, IL 60077.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CT on 11/30/18 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on 12/7/18. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C. who are at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. One (1) Prize: One (1) invisible aligner and winner’s choice of an in-home Impression Kit or a 3D scan at a SmileShop location. ARV $1,929. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Void outside of the 50 U.S./D.C. and where prohibited by law. For Official Rules and complete entry/prize details and drawing date, go to smiledirect.co/superfansweepstakes. Sponsored by Smile Direct Club, LLC, 414 4th Ave N, Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37219.