Jun. 29, 2021
All too often a lower price means lower quality, but that is certainly not the case with SmileDirectClub. Our aligners cost 60% less than Invisalign1 and braces2, without sacrificing on quality.
How do we do it?
Let’s get down to details so you can get a glimpse of how we make moving teeth easy and affordable, and you can get that straight smile you thought may be out of reach.
You start saving the second you choose Smile Direct Club aligners over going to the orthodontist for traditional braces.
1. We’re vertically integrated – What does that mean? It means that we handle everything in-house to reduce our overall cost. We create the plans, make the aligners, and ship them to you so we pay less and so do you.
2. We use innovations in 3D printing technology – This lets us create highly personalized products at scale, which is a super-efficient and sustainable manufacturing process.
3. We cut out the middle man – Don’t feel bad for the middle man! By not selling our aligners to your local doctor, there’s no additional markup added to your aligner cost.
4. We ship your aligners all at once – Yep, we send your aligners directly to you in one package, so those savings are passed on to you. There’s no need for you to come in every month to get your next aligner or to get checked like you would with standard orthodontic treatment. You’re welcome.
Now that you know how Smile Direct Club aligners cost less, we’ll let you in on other ways our members save money now and in the long run:
• There are no monthly in-person visits required so you don’t need to miss school or work, or spend your hard-earned cash commuting to and from appointments. Instead you get regular virtual Smile Check-ins™, including 24/7/365 access to our dental care team.
• We work directly with insurance providers so you pay less out-of-pocket. (PS – We’re always adding new insurance partners, so be sure to check out our insurance page.)
• You receive complimentary bright on™ whitening, Movemints, and some cleaning tablets.
• Straighter teeth are easier to clean so it’ll be easier for you to maintain good oral hygiene and save on future oral care costs.
• No food restrictions = no need for you/your parents to pay for or prepare a different diet to accommodate braces.
Money doesn’t grow on trees. Plus, it’s been an especially tough year for everyone, to say the least!
To make it easier to pay for your new smile, we also:
• Accept HSA, FSA, and CareCredit
• Offer two convenient payment options: Single Pay, a one time payment, or SmilePay™, a financing option with no credit checks and 100% approval
We believe that getting a smile you love shouldn’t break the bank.
Your clear aligners will cost you less than $3 a day.3 That’s less than the cost of a specialty coffee at your local coffee bar!
Ready to join the club and get the smile you thought you couldn’t afford? Get started by taking our free and easy online assessment.
1“60% less than Invisalign” claim is based on Single Pay vs. average fees (including diagnostics and in-person exams) for treatment of mild-to-moderate malocclusion with Invisalign as reported in a national survey of practicing dentists and orthodontists. Price comparison does not include additional costs, such as retainers. As treatment is highly individualized, results may not be the same.
2″60% less than braces” claim is based on Single Pay vs. average fees (including diagnostics and in-person exams) for treatment of mild-to-moderate malocclusion with braces as reported in a survey of orthodontists. Price comparison does not include additional costs, such as retainers. As treatment is highly individualized, results may not be the same.
3 “Less than $3/day” claim is based on SmilePay™ monthly payments divided by 30 days. SmilePay is $89/month for 26 months with $250 deposit ($2564). APR varies. See SmileDirectClub.com/Pricing/APR-Financing for financing details for your state.