Cooler days and longer nights mean one thing: Fall is finally here. While we loved the summer sunshine, autumn has its own sort of new-possibilities-things-are-looking-up feeling. So, of course, we put together a list of things we love about fall.
20 Things to Love About Fall
- Pumpkin-flavored everything.
- Pulling out that fall wardrobe. Sweaters and boots? Count us in.
- Jumping in leaf piles.
- Drinking warm apple cider or hot cocoa.
- Cuddling up on the couch.
- Open windows and lower electric bills.
- Heart-warming recipes, like chili, chicken pot pie, and stew.
- A kaleidoscope of reds, oranges, yellows, and browns.
- A bowl of warm soup and a hunk of oven-fresh bread.
- Pumpkin carving and painting.
- Cheering on your favorite football team.
- Salted caramel.
- Watching the sunrise with a hot cup of coffee in hand.
- Bonfires on cold nights.
- Fall beer.
- Scarves, hats, and fingerless gloves.
- Crisp air.
- Apple picking, pumpkin patches, and hay rides.
Take the Smile Assessment